Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: James Gray <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to create a DTD that will incorporate an
attribute list that will allow the following case:
1. Define optional values for an element
2. Require one of the options be present
3. Not allow any option other than those listed
I've scoured my XML books and can't figure out how
to implement such a case. An example that is
similar is for shirts. I'd like to have a "shirt"
element that is only allowed to the values:
S, M, LG, XL
If the <shirt> element is filled with "XS" or "XXL",
I would be able to reject it based on my DTD?
Not impossible, right?
Thanks in advance for responses....
ICQ: 390441 [http://www.icq.com]
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free!