   SAX2-ext: any more comments?

  • From: David Megginson <david@megginson.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:24:23 -0400 (EDT)

I've received no bug reports about the Java SAX2-ext package at

  http://www.megginson.com/Software/

Thanks, however, to Eldar Musayev and Rajiv Mordani for reporting that
MSXML currently supports, and that JAXP 1.1 will support the SAX2-ext
handlers (LexicalHandler and DTDHandler).  I had thought that Xerces
or the Oracle parser might support them as well, but no one has spoken
up yet, so I'll assume not.

Any last comments?  I'd like to make SAX2-ext 1.0 final next week.

Thanks, and all the best,

David

           http://www.megginson.com/