   Re: XML Schemas: Best Practices - Chameleon design

  • From: "Clark C. Evans" <cce@clarkevans.com>
  • To: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 11:14:26 -0500 (EST)

I just sat down and read ZeroOrManyNamespaces.html
this early morning, I'm not pretending to understand
the details other than some type of "redefine" behavior
is desired.  The following post struck a chord.

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> import spam as eggs

From the ZeroOneOrManyNamespaces.html document,
take the "multiple namespaces version" of Product.xsd

Then, change

  <redefine schemaLocation="Product.xsd">
  </redefine>

  <redefine schemLocation="Product.xsd"