   XML and UI's: XSL Beans

  • From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <gtn@ebt.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 02:26:30 -0800

I have received permission to make some papers
I wrote for internal consumption available to the
general public.

The first couple of papers I've cleaned up relate
to an idea I call "XSL Beans". The papers were
written in late 1998, and are based on some papers
(which I'll also eventually make availabel) I wrote
from 1994-1997 (which in turn are based on earlier
work).

The papers are at:

  http://www.mind-to-mind.com/xml/articles/xslbeans/index.html

I should also have some papers on a precursor to SVG
(and some software, obselete though it is), and papers
on XML transformations appearing at that site over the
next few months.