   Re: Namespaces, Architectural Forms & XML Schemas

  • From: Ronald Bourret <rpbourret@rpbourret.com>
  • To: Peter Jones <peterj@wrox.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:25:35 -0800

For example, you would like to somehow prefix the element tag <B> so
that element B in the following is in multiple namespaces?

   <A>
      <B>foo</B>
   </A>

If so, that is not possible. A particular element or attribute in an
instance document can only be in one namespace.

-- Ron

--
Ronald Bourret
Programming, Writing, and Training