   sgml vs. XML

  • From: "Pollington, Lee (ELSLON)" <lee.pollington@biomednet.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@xml.org'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:11:25 +0000

Can anyone point me to a resource that explains the difference between SGML
& XML. I'm trying to normalise first using SP tools, and then fixing the
SGML mixed content model that isn't allowed in XML. However I'm not too sure
about this last bit, or if there is anything else to consider.

Kind Regards
Lee