   RE: XML Editor recommendation?

  • From: Jakob Fix <jfix@i4i.com>
  • To: Rob Lugt <roblugt@elcel.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:19:03 -0600

I4I sells a product called S4Text that uses MS Word as an XML editor.  It is
actually a toolkit that allows you to map toolbar buttons to XML elements,
modify menus, etc.  There is a demo application, a tagless editor, that you
can download from the website, www.i4i.com, to get an idea.  Caveat: I work
for I4I.

Hope this helps,
Jakob.