   RE: XML Editor recommendation?

  • From: rsanford <rsanford@nolimitsystems.com>
  • To: "XML-Dev (E-mail)" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:24:03 -0600

i agree with this. i use xml-spy as a developer to create my schemas
and test documents to conform with the schemas. my qa manager does
the same.

if you are looking for something with the feel of a word processor
xml spy is not the tool you are looking for.

if you are looking for something to let you edit xml data close to
the bone then xml spy rocks.

rjsjr