   Re: Real stuff

  • From: Kip Hampton <khampton@totalcinema.com>
  • To: martind@netfolder.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:16:35 -0500

Hi Didier,

As reluctant as I am to post my *far* from finished personal homepage to
a public list, you might find this interesting:

http://www.hampton.ws/about/stylechooser/index.xml

Actually, the whole site (such as it is) is a combination of XML + XSP +
XSLT, but that particular page lets users choose how the doc is styled
and lets them save that preference in an HTTP cookie.

BTW, this, too, is an AxKit site. :-)

-kip

--
"Perl was written first of all to let the Artist make amoral decisions."
- Larry Wall