   RE: XML Editor recommendation?

  • From: "Webber, Andrew" <WebbeA@parl.gc.ca>
  • To: "'Pollington, Lee (ELSLON)'" <lee.pollington@biomednet.com>,xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:04:24 -0500

Are you sure that's 550 euros for 10 licenses, and not 550 euros per license
for a 10-license pack?  Their site is a bit unclear, but the other European
prices seem to be the same (in euros) as North American (in U$).  There _is_
a footnote on the LE that says "10-license packs only" but I took that to
meet 5500 euros (why am I always the pessimist!?).

--
Andrew Webber
HoC PRISM project