   No Subject

  • From: Evan Jones <EvanJ@eyron.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:29:40 +0200

Hiya All,

I have been using an old version (1998/05/02) of AElfred for parsing
XML on an applet, and I came across a bug with the
XMLParser.extendArray method.  So I was wondering if any one was
still maintaining the code, or if there is a bug/fix list I could
send the details too; or if there is a 'latest' version available?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Yours

Evan