   SVG ?

  • From: "Manos M. Batsis" <manosb@profile.gr>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:00:47 +0200

Forgive me if this isn't directed to the right list.
Can someone please tell me if the SVG standard is usable enough today? Or maybe just a
"back" solution that will change say a graph (created with XSLT)  to a non vector image? I
only need this to operate at batch level. Thank you for any answers and/or directions.

Kindest regards,

Manos Batsis
Interactive Media Director
BeCom : A Profile Company