   RE: Real XML Site

  • From: "Hodder, Ed" <Ed.Hodder@Bowne.com>
  • To: 'Ben Sarsgard' <BSarsgard@Versient.com>,"XML-Dev (E-mail)" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:09:32 -0500

Yeah, that's interesting. It's definitely not valid XHTML. But transformed
XML doesn't have to be valid anything, does it?

The pages are very different based on the browsers we're using, so at least
the concept of divorced content is being used. There's almost no way short
of asking to find out what's going on behing the scenes, is there?

Ed