   RE: XSL - Condition

  • From: Mike Brown <mbrown@corp.webb.net>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:52:54 -0700

GAYATHRI SUNDARARAJAN wrote:
>  try removing the line <?xml version="1.0"?>

What terrible advice. If you don't know the answer, either say so, or don't
reply at all. Do not guess.

Kumar, do *not* remove the XML declaration. An XSL stylesheet is an XML
document. The XML declaration should stay. Ask your question on the XSL-List
or on the microsoft.public.xsl newsgroup. And as Linda said, read
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm.

   - Mike
Mike J. Brown, software engineer at            My XML/XSL resources:
webb.net in Denver, Colorado, USA              http://skew.org/xml/