   Re: local, global (was various ontology, RDF, topic maps)

  • From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
  • To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:29:48 -0700 (MST)

> I am not an ontologist.  I can't even play one.

Could have fooled me.  Your insights to the conversation, even when --
especially when -- they come as quotes and citations help make it worth
following.

And mind I said I'd hitchhike to see you discuss it in a panel; I didn't
say I was looking to quote you in my next academic research paper.

panem et circenses ante rei publicae.