   RE: local, global (was various ontology, RDF, topic maps)

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>, XML DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:50:06 -0600

But it can serve as a foundation for a discourse
which in process redefines the ontological instance.
That is how we evolve a system using standard models
as initial conditions.  It can be an input and
not necessarily, a control.  So, no not concrete,
but definitely mortar.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.