   RE: XML vs HTTP (+MS HTML)

  • From: Danny Ayers <danny@panlanka.net>
  • To: Mike Brown <mbrown@corp.webb.net>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 13:34:45 +0600

Hi,
I've just had a quick glance - looks really useful, thanks.

I amused by the irony of a rant being saved as Word HTML though - worthy of
a rant in itself! Looking at the source though it does look like they've
improved things considerably - there's even a ns ref to the HTML 4 rec.
Maybe the tool in Dreamweaver specifically for sorting out Word HTML is no
longer needed. I wonder though if it will display properly on Netscape...

Cheers,
Danny.