   Re: Semantic Web Hackings

  • From: Martin Bryan <mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:03:22 +0000

Sean et al
>      http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/mbox
>      A web-identifiable Internet mailbox associated with
>      exactly one owner.

But what happens if you have multiple mailboxes or share mail addresses with
others in a virtual workgroup? I have my main address, one for the virtual
project I am currently working on and a number that identify working groups
that I am part of. In different roles I use different addresses to have mail
sent. How does one know know that mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com =
mtbryan@diffuse.org but represents only one part of xml-dev@lists.xml.org?

From the namespace perspective, what happens if you need to create many
different DTDs? You cannot tie them all to a single mail address. How do you
differentiate between different DTDs using mailto:?

Martin Bryan