   [ANNOUNCE] XML::XPathScript

  • From: Matt Sergeant <matt@sergeant.org>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:10:09 +0000 (GMT)

I finally got some spare tuits over the holidays to hack together an
offline processor for XPathScript. The only difference between this
version and the AxKit version is that you have no access to the $r Apache
request object, and no encoding conversion facilities (I could look at
adding these in the future).

There's a simple utility with the module you can use as follows:

  xpathscript xmlfile stylesheetfile

and you get the output to STDOUT.

I don't really have much time to spend on it, and since I have AxKit I
don't really need the offline version much, so I would really appreciate
success stories with this, and bug reports should come attached with a
patch :-)

The module is of course on CPAN, under the same license terms as Perl.
Install it with:

  perl -MCPAN -e 'install XML::XPathScript'

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **