RE: XML Schema Test Collection open for contributions

Congrats to all on reaching recommendation.  Now on to fully
implementing and testing the thing.

www-xml-schema-tests@w3.org didn't seem to have a corresponding
www-xml-schema-tests-request@w3.org or a listing in the public
archives.  I don't know if you intend the mailing list to be
a public forum (ala www-dom-ts@w3.org) and the
subscription and archives are lagging the announcement
or if the email address is either W3C member only or a place
to drop tests off in the middle of the night.

Anyone who wants a sandbox to play in is welcome
to participate in xmlconf.sourceforge.net or to
discuss schema testing on the
xmlconf-developer@lists.sourceforge.net mailing list http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/xmlconf-developer

My initial thoughts is that it might be appropriate to have
a distinct representation for simpleType tests.  For simpleType's
if you had a test description along the lines of:

<simpleType ref="xs:double">
    <!--  each value must be greater than the previous  -->
    <!--  would probably need a no comparison test for times  -->

You could either do unit tests on the simpleType classes or
synthesize a schema and documents that tested all of the