FW: [XSDSchema] MSXML4: how to validate an XML against an XSD justusing IE?

I forward my question to this forum, because the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSDSchema has just been created and the
number of members is not yet high.
Please read my question below.

Greetings Rene
   { @   @ }
        ^
      \__/

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"