RE: The lists I monitor

It's not a W3C thing. It's a "it's easy to set up yet another list on
the Internet" thing. Think back a year ago or so when XML-DEV was
failing. At least once a month someone would set up a list on egroups or
wherever, yet people saw the benefits of having a single "normative"
forum rather than dozens of splinter lists to monitor.

I really doubt that Henry is acting as part of some W3C-wide plan to
stiffle discussion; rather, my guess is he is just a lone gunman acting
on his own on this one.

DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox