Re: The lists I monitor

> On Mon, 7 May 2001, Richard Tobin wrote:
>

> > (Actually, I'd much rather just have a couple of newsgroups.)
> >

> Ditto!

I'll agree with the newsgroup approach - it's not difficult
to get a newsgroup set up, and it's easier than filtering
hundreds of emails messages (which I already do).

Yahoo only allow "registered users" to use the mail list,
and what if Yahoo discontinues this service due to financial
considerations....The UI is very slow to use from a dial up
connection.

My two-cents.

Eric Chiu