Re: URN resolution

/ "Al B. Snell" <alaric@alaric-snell.com> was heard to say:
| Is there a URN->URL mapping protocol or standard
| ("/etc/urn-resolve.conf"?) in the pipeline yet? I don't have time to
| formalise my own...

The Entity Resolution Technical Committee[1] of OASIS is working on
a catalog based resolution system.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/
--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | The human race consists of the dangerously
XML Standards Engineer | insane and such as are not.--Mark Twain