Re: XML-DEV MODERATORIAL

Would it help if members of xml-dev  collect references to xml-dev both
in printed books and on the web? People could also write a short
paragraph about xml-dev with a description about what id did for them
and about their own XML history.
We have a few books on our shelves and other has obviously as well.  If
it helps I would  publish a required submission format on the list and
write a stylesheet to transform it in the form of Zvon references.
It would be excellent if Oasis could publish it on their pages or to
have it published   at W3C XML group pages, in the worst case I would
put it on Zvon.