RE: XML-DEV MODERATORIAL

I too have found the list a valuable resource, and feel that
both XML-DEV, and the early work on CML browsers helped the
XML world "gel", as it were. They certainly helped build
the XML community in the large.

Suggestion: Perhaps the list could start a formal petition to
OASIS asking for recognition? Not much is being asked for
after all...just some credit where credit is due: a few
words, and a link to an objective history of the list and
it's achievements.

If OASIS ignores the request, I would be strongly in favor
of moving the list out of OASIS control.