RE: First Order Logic and Semantic Web RE: NPR, Godel, Semantic W eb

If you must.  I think we have a right to that
sort of thing but like so many rights we have,
we need to be able to afford justice.  I'm
not too hip on the "load a truck with nitrates
and get their attention" solutions.

Say, tempered by the right to access and dispute.

What can you do if an entity steals your
identity?  The law has to provide a reasonable
path to the resolution.

I don't think the SW gets out of control as
long as assertions can be contested.  On the other
hand, that logic layer may become an obsession
for some prolog experts.

But we don't need no stinkin' illuminati. :-)

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h