Re: It's Urgent---Need Help--Trimming the White Space Before loadingto the Database

Hi,

Oracle-specific questions are best posted to the XML Technical
Discussion forum on our Technet website

http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml

Then click "Discussions" at the left.

Earlier versions of the XML SQL Utility had a problem
with extra whitespace. Please state in your subsequent
posting on the Oracle XML Discussion forum whether you're
using the latest Oracle XDK for Java 9.0.0.0.0A release or not.

Thanks.
BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/