Från: Dimitris Dimitriadis [mailto:dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se]
Skickat: den 17 maj 2001 10:48
Till: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Ämne: DOM Test Suite Markup Language 0.9 published

For interested parties:

The DTD used by NIST in their test suite has been published on the
www-dom-ts@w3.org mailing list as the DOM TSML 0.9
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom-ts/2001May/0005.html) after
slight alteration and editing.

Please note that it is still under developement and we look forward to
receiving your comments on it.

Regards,

/Dimitris Dimitriadis, DOM WG TS rep.