Last Call review begins for XInclude

On behalf of the XML Core Working Group [Core-WG], we are pleased to
announce the publication of the "XML Inclusions (XInclude) Version 1.0"
Last Call Working Draft.
The document address is:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude
or:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xinclude-20010516

The Last Call review period will end on 5 June 2001. Comments from W3C
Working Groups and Interest Groups should be sent by that date to the
public mailing list www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org [Archive], with
cross-posting to the originating Group, to facilitate discussion and
resolution.

ABSTRACT

This document specifies a processing model and syntax for general
purpose inclusion. Inclusion is accomplished by merging a number of XML
Infosets into a single composite Infoset. Specification of the XML
documents (infosets) to be merged and control over the merging process
is expressed in XML-friendly syntax (elements, attributes, URI