RE: get started

I found the "XML Bible" to be quite good. There are lots of sites -
XML.COM and XMLINFO.COM act as portals to a certain extent, so you will
get links to good tutorials from those sites. XMLHACK is what I rely on
for news.

>What is the difference between SGML and XML. Now I'm working with SGML
for a few publishers but XML is coming up....

XML is more or less a subset of SGML. There is a comparison of the two
on the W3C.org site.

>Second question: is there anybody who speaks Dutch?

Yes, there is a country called the Netherlands that is full of people
like that. :-) This mailing list is usually conducted through English,
but there may be a Dutch mailing lists or Usenets groups which cover
XML.