RE: Namespace: what's the correct usage?

> My simple point is this:  my processor is
> autonomous and may be immune to your 'intent'.
> What we share is the syntax of a document. If I can--for my
> own autonomous purposes--do something useful by processing that
> document in a way which you never expected, I am not
> only free to do so, but doing so is the perfect
> expression of my expertise in my own particular
> (processing) specialty.

Right. Meaning is in the eye of the beholder.

This is obviously true in any form of communication.
Information exchange happens when agreed conventions
are applied in interpretation of data. If somthing
that does not adhere to the conventions interprets
the data, it is obviously not constrained by those
conventions.

Try talking to a color-blind person sometime. It's
much the same thing. Your red is my brown.