Re: Picking the Tools

> > One of the reasons I work so much with XML and RDF is that they are *more*
> > abstract than OO, and allow OO modeling as well as other forms, all of
> > which, on aggregate, are far more expressive than OO.
>
> Just for some context, could you name some of these other forms you refer
> to?

From an earlier comment of mine on the topic

"Like it or not, there are many more useful classification relationships
than just interface inheritance and implementation-sharing.  There are
aggregation, interface inheritance, implementation inheritance,
delegation, environmental acquisition, and others that I can't remember
off-head."

There is also subtyping to dig anouther one out of my head.  And those are
just classification relationships, one small niche of relationships
overall.