RE: Picking the Tools -- Marrying processing models to data model s

> The post-OO evolution at which I think you hinted is about flipping it
> all the way around so we're drafting neat functions to operate against
> the properly considered data models.

Ahhh, so I'm not insane; the pendulum swings don't it? The evolution
(revolution?) is acknowledged and underway. Have we yet come up with a
catchy name for this new paradigm? Ya gotta think through the marketing
angle, baby... glossy brochures and all.

- Jeff