beginner doubt, kindly assist

Hello friends,
im sorry, this is beginner query.

I am using COM+ (ms visual c++, com+) to develop an application that requires to manipulate XML documents. I am however unaware which kind of parser would be EASIER and efficient to use - dom or sax. Besides could someone kindly guide me where to get the functions provided by the parsers and where to get the required documentation.

i have only found documentation for python and java on the web.

thank you,

Gobind Bansal
ETH Zurich