RE: Picking the Tools -- Marrying processing models to data model s

For me, the blue part was their insistence that the
opinions of individuals must not matter, the interview
must be impersonal, the enterprise will work as it
*ought* too instead of the way it does; our five
patterns work in EVERY situation.  And so on.

Sort of a Taliban design:  our way or the highway.  Very
depressing stuff.  I have to admit to having been
that young once too. :-)  I suppose they will sell
lots of books, sort of like the extreme thing. We
will get the programmers who buy into this, and
hold their heads under water until they realize
they can't hold their breaths until it all goes
their way.  Some turn rather blue.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.