Re: Types and Context

Len

> It probably should be a mainstream topic because
> it already is.  Existence proof and all that.

right, "Infoset" and "grove" are two only slightly different angles on the
same thing. Groves scared people off and so a new word "infoset" was
invented and now its the cool thing to do.

> I am only horrified if as
> Simon and others note, options for post-XML
> processing become the definition of XML
> processors de jure.

right. this is something that we need to look at carefully and implement in
a reasonable fashion. that PSVI expansion of an attribute _does_ look pretty
scary :-)

-Jonathan