Re: laughing at ourselves

> Does this mean that the PiSs architecture is competing for mindshare with
> the POO architecture?

Actually, I can not only say that I was right in there when the term POO was
coined; I've actually owned a Barbadosoft T-shirt (I'm on their advisory
board) for several months, and was wondering what the part about "take the
PISs out" in small letters at the bottom meant. I'm sure that POO and PiSs
can all work together, and I'll do my best to avoid any scatalogical jokes.

>A classic battle over which will be number 1 and
> number 2.

ouch.

Bob DuCharme            www.snee.com/bob             <bob@
snee.com>      see http://www.snee.com/bob/xsltquickly for
info on upcoming "XSLT Quickly" from Manning Publications.