XML to PDF using Servlet

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in transforming XML/XSLs into PDF through by using Tomcat-Apache with Xalan/FOP.

I used XSLTProcessor.process(xmlsource,xslsource,resulttree);

My file is getting compiled.While running it is throwing SAXException.

Do anybody can help me where i can get the examples for this.Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Siva.