Re: Web Services stuff - fyi

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 12:12:13PM -0700, Jeffrey I Condon wrote:
> Here's some stuff from developerWorks and alphaWorks if you'r
> interested in Web Services.

I'd love to get some feedback on who actually on this list is interested
in (and/or deploying) web services, and what aspects of them you find
interesting/useful.

I've been in the skeptical camp for a while (largely due to overwhelming
hype syndrome), but I'm very curious as to the scenarios this stuff is
being deployed in -- and furthermore, if deployers of web services use
XML in any other capacity, or pretty much stick to the protocol stuff.

-- Edd