ANN: xlinkit open source release

Dear all,

xlinkit is our flagship research technology for checking the consistency
of distributed web content and automatic link generation. We have now
decided to release our implementation and source code under the artistic
license.

xlinkit uses a language based on first order logic and XPath to relate
the content of distributed documents and provides an evaluation strategy
that hyperlinks inconsistent (and consistent) elements in those
documents.

Please visit (especially if you have done so in the past and have not
seen our new rule language):

http://www.xlinkit.com
http://www.xlinkit.com/download.html

A paper describing the technology can be found at:

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/c.nentwich/publications/RN/checkingdistributed.html

The evaluation package includes several examples, and all of the
Foundation/Core constraints of the UML expressed in our rule language,
allowing you to check XMI files for consistency.

Thanks,
Christian Nentwich