Från: Williams, Tim [mailto:twilliams@mcia.osis.gov]
Skickat: den 7 juni 2001 13:00
Till: 'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'
Ämne: RE: MS Word as XML editor?

I saw a brief once by a guy from i4i and they produce a product called
S4/Text.  I've seen couple attempts at making an XML editor out of Word and
most I've seen rely on the use of 'styles' which most of my authors don't
use anyway.  This S4 product seems to only use Word as a presentation/ui
while it as a  complete xml parser running in the background.
http://www.i4i.com/biz_s4text.htm
--tim