James Clark on the cover of Dr. Dobbs

Robin Cover already posted a pointer to the on-line version of the article,
but I wanted to mention that I just received my hard copy of the magazine,
and there's a picture of James on the cover.

James' picture on the cover of a magazine! Despite XML's current ubiquity,
it's nice to know that there are still some surprises that make me think
"wow, we have come a long way."

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii