Re: XSV now includes partial support for RDDL

Errr...the title.

The XSV link off the w3c schema page is

http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv

The title says

"Validator for XML Schema PR (20010316) version"

The notice then goes on to talk of a beta test of a
service for a proposed recommendation.

Hope this helps. I was a bit confused too.

Regards
Michael

                    ht@cogsci.ed.
                    ac.uk (Henry         To:     Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
                    S. Thompson)         cc:     Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
                                         Subject:     Re: XSV now includes partial support for RDDL
                    12/06/2001
                    10:14 PM

Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> writes:

> Martin Gudgin wrote:
> >
> > Err, do you mean short lived 'number'?
> >
> > XSV 1.2 supports the Rec version ( which has decimal )
>
> Yes, that is what I meant. But it says that it supports the PR version

Where does it say that -- I'll fix it if you tell me!

> (I know then it becomes a question of *which* PR version).
>
> OK, if 1.2 supports the REC, that is great news.

ht
--
  Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of
Edinburgh