RE: Non-deterministic content model

Oops, I think i should change my first example to (a & b?) -- rather --

(a, b? | b?, a)

I think the above *cannot* be written as a 1-unambiguous regular
expression -- this is given in Anne's thesis referred in the XML 1.0
recommendation -- please double check... i am saying offhand.. but the
conclusions are true, i believe...

thanks for pointing it out..

regards - murali.