Re: UTF-8 BOM

Richard Tobin wrote:

> We would also like to know of any editors (or similar tools) that
> generate XML documents starting with a UTF-8 BOM.

Although our Komodo editor does not generate UTF-8 BOMs, we do not
auto-detect them and consider them a useful tool in auto-detecting the
difference between UTF-8 and the various 8-bit "code-page" encodings.
The BOM can be especially useful if the encoding is mislabelled.

--
Take a recipe. Leave a recipe.