opportunity to push xml-dev for prior art?

I am neither a lawyer nor a citizen of the USA, but I know there have
been threads here about using xml-dev as a database of prior art to be
checked when the US Patent Office is considering software patents.

The USPTO is now inviting comments [1] on prior art databases for
"software-implemented business method patents". Maybe someone better
qualified than I am can see an opportunity here?

Francis.

[1]	http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/com/speeches/01-25.htm