Re: XML/XSL Transformation ENCODING error

You have to remove of change the encoding instruction.  If you are not the
one who produces the xml file, then preprocess it.  Change the encoding to

encoding-'iso-8859-1'

and things should work (unless the xml file contains illegal characters for
the encoding).

Next time, only post to one list at a time.

Tom P

[Thushara Perera]
I am trying to transform one XML file to another using XSL and Java
(Xerces). When I am performing transformation, it gives me this error
message.

The encoding "windows-1252" is not supported.

Please tell me how to fix this.