XSL for documenting XSD schemas?

Hi,

a couple of months ago I developed some schemas using the XDR specs. I had
found an XSL stylesheet (xdr-schema.xsl) written by some Microsoft guy which
made it possible to generate some sort of documentation. (in IE5)
Now that Schemas are an official recommendation I'm starting to write XSD
schemas.
My question is if there's somewhere a stylesheet that makes it possible to
generate documentation about my XSD schemas?

Thx
Gert

Gert Baudoncq
Consultant