Request for sample CALS tables in XML

I would very much appreciate it if some people would email me some
samples of CALS tables in XML (OASIS Exchange subset).

I have a Schematron schema for CALS tables in preparation for Open Source
release, and I need to exercise it.

Please just email direct to me
   ricko@allette.com.au
CALS tables embedded in some other document is OK too. (I won't be
redistributing any files I get, and I will delete them all after testing
with them.)
Anyone who sends will get a credit on the schema!!!

Please do not email any to me after  this Monday 25 June 2001!

Thanks in advance
Rick Jelliffe